Change Therapy Hypnosis & Counselling - Quit Smoking
"Strength doesnt come from what you can do. It comes from overcoming the things you once thought you couldnt" - Rikki Rogers
Using a combination of counselling support and hypnotherapy my program will free you from cigarettes once and for all. I believe smokers need support and understanding, this program offers exactly that. The program looks at why you smoke, when you smoke and all the reasons you want to stop, then helps you put together a plan to get you through the change. This support plan together with hypnotherapy sees people experience little or no withdrawal symptoms, you leave your first appointment a non-smoker. Hypnotherapy is designed to overcome the psychological addiction, it allows the habit of being a smoker to be replaced with the habit of being a non-smoker, it will strengthen your desire and motivation to stop smoking.
It doesnt matter how heavily you smoke or how long you have smoked or how often you have unsuccessfully tried to stop. It does matter that you have a strong desire to break the habit and it must be your own decision to stop smoking.
You will feel the benefits of quitting straight away as your body repairs itself. Depending on the number of cigarettes you smoke, typical benefits of stopping are:
If you have been thinking about quitting dont put it off any longer call me to make an appointment.
- After twelve hours almost all of the nicotine is out of your system.
- After twenty-four hours the level of carbon monoxide in your blood has dropped dramatically. You now have more oxygen in your bloodstream.
- After five days most nicotine by-products have gone.
- Within days your sense of taste and smell improves.
- Within a month your blood pressure returns to its normal level and your immune system begins to show signs of recovery.
- Within two months your lungs will no longer be producing extra phlegm caused by smoking.
- After twelve months your increased risk of dying from heart disease is half that of a continuing smoker.
- After ten years of stopping your risk of lung cancer is less than half that of a continuing smoker and continues to decline (provided the disease is not already present).
- After fifteen years your risk of heart attack and stroke is almost the same as that of a person who has never smoked.
For more information or to make an appointment contact Janine today!
Call Now on 0414 270 633
* All fields are mandatory